Do you feel your sex life is a stressful subject to talk about? If it is an ED problem, you will be probably feeling distressed. However, the truth is that most men avoid discussing ED even privately. ED was once regarded as a man’s worst nightmare in the bedroom. The good news is that there are many natural remedies that are effective in treating erectile dysfunction. Given the advances in natural treatments, this issue is no longer a scary thing. ED also known as erectile dysfunction can be treated even without using erection drugs. So before you spend money on costly pharmaceutical drugs that can come with sometimes severe side effects, you may want to consider natural treatments.
The Main Causes
Erectile dysfunction has many causes, but the most common cause is restricted blood flow and circulation. In these men, the arteries that supply blood to the manhood become narrowed due to the build-up of fat the deposit of too much cholesterol.
Get Help and Get Healthy
1. Exercise – this is a very good way to improve circulation within your body. As poor blood circulation throughout the body causes erectile dysfunction, it is recommended to get plenty of exercise throughout the week.
2. Kegel Exercises – these exercises can be effective if incorporated as part of your daily routine. They will over time strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, giving you ability to get more erect and more control over ejaculation.
3. Diet – foods items like garlic have shown to be a dietary equivalent of Viagra. Research shows that using certain super foods in the diet can improve the chances of achieving and maintaining an erection, even in the long-term. Drinking lots of water will improve your overall health and make it easier for your body to function as it should. Most ED issues are biological and therefore can be improved with a few dietary changes. If the problem is a psychological problem a change in diet will not help..
4. B Vitamins – to get naturally hard erections, you need two things, sufficient blood circulation and necessary nutrients. A daily multivitamin can provide the vitamins and minerals that your body requires to stay sexually healthy. Erectile dysfunction sufferers sometimes are vitamin B deficient. This vitamin is essential for improving circulation and general sexual function. Research shows taking vitamin B3, also known as niacin, can improve the performance of men suffering from erection problems. This vitamin can also be found in breakfast cereals like porridge.
5. Relaxation – in much research, ED is linked to high stress levels. Stress is a psychological condition, but it will affect overall physical wellbeing. Stress can also impact blood pressure which can then result in poor circulation levels within the body. Sufficient rest, relaxation and sleep is recommended and to reduce stressful situations in your life.
6. Herbs – more and more medical research reports have found that herbs can help men with impotence issues. Using the right herbal treatment can increase arousal in both men and women. One of the most popular herbs available to treat ED today is ginkgo biloba amongst others. They are generally safe and free of risky side effects, often associated with taking chemical drugs like Viagra.
7. Lifestyle Changes – it is necessary to address the root causes of the erection problem by focusing on dietary and other lifestyle changes. Many times ED can be cleared up with a change of diet and lifestyle as they will tackle the root cause of the issue. This is the reason why chemical drugs are never going to solve your problem in the long-run.