New Smile Dental Hub once again. Today, we want to share you the following step by step tips that will lead you in the right direction for brushing your teeth:
- Use about a pea-sized amount of toothpaste. Use the appropriate type of toothpaste for your needs (read more here). Kids should be given a pea-sized smear unless otherwise directed (see our kids section for lots more advice)
- Start in the same place each time, it doesn’t matter where. It is just important to set up a routine so you are less likely to leave anywhere out
- Tilt the brush towards the gum at a 45 degree angle. This allows the bristles to clean just under the gum, where plaque tends to gather
- Brush in small circular movements, moving the brush-head slowly along. Ensure several of these movements at each tooth. See these images
- Concentrate on one corner of your mouth at a time, splitting the mouth into four
- In each corner; brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces of each tooth
- To reach the inside surfaces of the front teeth, you will need to hold the brush vertically. Then make the same small, circular motions to clean these areas
- Gently brush the tongue to help keep it clean and your breath fresh
- DO NOT rinse out our mouth after brushing with toothpaste. This will only rinse away the beneficial ingredients such as fluoride. SPIT but DON’T RINSE!
For more dental tips you can call our licensed dentist. Call us today.
PS. For Orthodontist and Dental Brace in Batangas City, you may contact our Licensed Dentist in New Smile Dental Hub at this contact number : 0908–888-7281 Call Us today.